Interested in volunteering with us? Look below for our available positions!
- Communications Strategist Volunteer: You believe how you share information, and in what order, is almost as important as why you’re sharing it. You naturally think about flowcharts, and you love efficiency. You enjoy learning about new technologies and are always looking for ways to incorporate them. You might be able to build your own WordPress website and maybe have some past marketing experience.
- Writer: You like writing and maybe even taking a few pictures. You are organized and can meet deadlines if needed. You enjoy the task of educating and challenging people through the written word, but at your heart you really enjoy inspiring others by telling powerful stories of real life people.
- Grant Writer: You would be a part of creating a process for researching and applying for applicable grants that help fund our programming initiatives. Experience is helpful, but it’s not necessary. You must be willing to do research on your own. We really don’t know a lot about this area but realize our need to expand our support with grants.
- Director of Ambassador Program : You are passionate about anti-slavery efforts both internationally and nationally. You likely enjoy speaking, but even more so you enjoy programs that bring awareness and education to Canadians and Americans in regards to slavery issues. You would enjoy creating a program, forming a team, and then showing people how all of us can be a part of bringing freedom! This role will bring point leadership to creating FFI’s initial awareness programming.
- Discipleship School Director: We are prayerfully pursuing God’s leading towards adding a teammate to bring direction to a discipleship training school based in Phuket. This person or couple would have experience working with youth/young adults and is passionate about equipping and discipling the emerging generation. You enjoy creating curriculum and teaching the Bible and relevant topics.
- Baker: *Urgent* We are looking for an experienced baker to come to Phuket and help create curriculum and give leadership to our baking vocational training program.
Exposure Trips for Teams
The purpose of the FFI Exposure Trip is to foster an opportunity for God to be glorified through partnership and support, education through exposure, transformed worldview, and a nurtured heart for missions. Come experience how God is working in Phuket, and how FFI is combatting sexual exploitation through efforts to bring about freedom!
*Exposure trips are 7-14 days long*
Come serve with FFI and learn alongside of us and our amazing partners here in Southern Thailand. We desire for you to learn more about God and His mission in the world as you immerse yourself in a cross-cultural experience that will challenge and grow you personally and spiritually. During your internship, you will:
- Explore Missions – Shadow long-term workers, learn about local needs and customs, and discern how God may be calling you to serve him
- Experience the Thai Church – See how God is working among believers of another culture
- Encounter God – Deepen your understanding of God’s heart and foster a dynamic relationship with him within our FFI community
- Engage in Local Ministry – Use your passions and skills to serve and build into God’s Kingdom in Phuket
We can’t wait for you to join us!
*Internships are 6-12 months long*
Host an Event or Fundraiser
Host a party with a purpose or host a For Freedom event! You could center a special occasion around freedom initiatives, screen a justice-focused documentary, host a silent auction, or donate the proceeds of a lemonade stand to fight exploitation! The options are endless, and we have the tools to help.
Create a Campaign
Create a campaign on Pure Charity and invite your friends and family to participate! Donate your birthday, get your school involved, or do whatever you enjoy in order to raise awareness!