Interested in volunteering with us? Look below for our available positions!
- Communications Strategist: (volunteer – part/full time) (Phuket)
- You will help organize, create and implement our communication strategies. You will help create content, images, and written blog posts, etc. You will create an editorial calendar for content delivery through our blog, social media platforms and Mailchimp general newsletter. You will also help us develop and launch yearly fundraising campaigns.
- You like writing and maybe even taking a few pictures. You are organized and can meet deadlines if needed. You enjoy the task of educating and challenging people through the written word, but at your heart you really enjoy inspiring others by telling powerful stories of real life people.
- Donor Appreciation: (volunteer – part time) (US or Canada)
- You will help develop and implement our donor appreciation, followup and communication strategies. You would work with US Post, Donor Database, Mailchimp and GSuite.
- Grant Writer: (volunteer – part time) (location ~ US or Canada)
- You would be a part of creating a process for researching and applying for applicable grants that help fund our programming initiatives. Experience is helpful, but it’s not necessary. You must be willing to do research on your own. We really don’t know a lot about this area but realize our need to expand our support with grants.
- Baker (Volunteer – full time. Location – Phuket)
- *Urgent* We are looking for an experienced baker to come to Phuket and help create curriculum and give leadership to our baking vocational training program.
Salon Stylist (Volunteer – full time. Location – Phuket)
- *Urgent* We are looking for a full time licensed cosmetologist to come and be a hair educator for our training salon. This would include training our students in hair cutting, coloring, stylist, salon business and helping write lesson plans for the week. 1 – 2 year minimum commitment.
Exposure Trips for Teams
The purpose of the FFI Exposure Trip is to foster an opportunity for God to be glorified through partnership and support, education through exposure, transformed worldview, and a nurtured heart for missions. Come experience how God is working in Phuket, and how FFI is combatting sexual exploitation through efforts to bring about freedom!
*Exposure trips are 7-14 days long*
Come serve with FFI and learn alongside of us and our amazing partners here in Southern Thailand. We desire for you to learn more about God and His mission in the world as you immerse yourself in a cross-cultural experience that will challenge and grow you personally and spiritually. During your internship, you will:
- Explore Missions – Shadow long-term workers, learn about local needs and customs, and discern how God may be calling you to serve him
- Experience the Thai Church – See how God is working among believers of another culture
- Encounter God – Deepen your understanding of God’s heart and foster a dynamic relationship with him within our FFI community
- Engage in Local Ministry – Use your passions and skills to serve and build into God’s Kingdom in Phuket
We can’t wait for you to join us!
*Internships are 6-12 months long*
Host an Event or Fundraiser
Host a party with a purpose or host a For Freedom event! You could center a special occasion around freedom initiatives, screen a justice-focused documentary, host a silent auction, or donate the proceeds of a lemonade stand to fight exploitation! The options are endless, and we have the tools to help.