Thank you for considering supporting the For Freedom International family as we live and work in Thailand. We rely 100% on the generous donations of our supporters to help fund our ministry objectives and projects.
Important “How To Donate” details at the bottom of the page.
- Weekly Hair & Nails Outreach ~ ($500/mth) Providing a safe environment for exploited women to connect with women believers. They receive some simple pampering from people who expect nothing in return except to begin building trusting relationships.
- Child Advocacy Center Phuket ~ K. Ning ($3500/mth includes rent, programming costs and 2 staff role): This is a new partnership with the Royal Thai Police. We will providing community development programming and training for children and families in the northern part of Phuket.
- January Update ~We participated in a regional children’s event with over 1000 children and families in attendance.
- December Update ~ We have received permission from a local high school to speak to the entire school on abuse, prevention and support services available through the child advocacy center.
- *NEW* Baking Project Coordinator – New Staff ($1000/mth): Viyada and her husband have been volunteers with us right from the beginning. They have an incredible story of restoration. They actually met here in the party district decades ago and God has brought this beautiful restoration to their story. Viyada has been serving as our baking project director. However, she will be moving, once this new position is filled, to becoming the discipleship director.
- January Update ~ We were privileged to have a trained baker come and teach our staff and baking student for 2 weeks this month. The team learned so much and are grateful for this ongoing relationship and are already looking fwd to the next time.
- December Update ~ We continue to seek a qualified and experienced Thai baker. This will be integral as we continue to grow and allow Viyada to bring leadership to the other educational items such as discipleship, counselling, etc.
- Future Ministry Center: (Approx 5-600,000) This will be the ministry and programming hub for our initial activities including the vocational training center, ESL, family and finance education, additional ministry programs in the Red light districts of Phuket.
- January Update ~ Aprox 75% raised so far. This month the electrical engineers and draftsman began working on the plans. Final plans should be ready to receive bids over the next few weeks.
- December Update ~ Over 60% raised so far. Thank you. Design is completed and now preparing drawings for electrical and engineer approvals.
- November Update ~ We have completed land surveys and initial draft drawings and have a final design almost completed. We are excited to show this to you very, very soon. We are also thrilled to have Herb and Glenna Horn move to Phuket, for an interim basis, to help oversea the future building project as they bring all their construction and infrastructure expertise. We are moving towards a final building estimate, but current projections are around $4-500,000 of which approx 50% is already raised.
- Phuket Safe Home ($130,000): Fully Funded! We are excited to announce that we have partnered with Asia Center Foundation to build a brand new safe home for at risk children in Phuket. We are raising $130,000 with hopes to begin building sometime in 2017
- January Update ~ Foundation and walls have been poured and the roof is being built.
- December Update ~ Construction is well under way. It’s amazing to see things progressing fast. God is good! Thank you for all your support.
Additional Ways You Can Partner With Us:
- Through Prayer – Please consider joining our newsletter. You can subscribe by clicking here
- Joining Our Team – Click here to see current open Volunteer Staff Roles
- Through Financial Support (all donations receive a tax receipt)
To our Canadian donors and friends, thank you for your support and trust. All gifts are so appreciated! Monthly donations help us to plan and budget even more effectively. Would you consider starting a recurring donation plan?
Alternative Way To Give for Alliances Churches in Canada
- Online through Beulah Alliance Church (our home church in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.)
- Mail (Cheque)
- Payable to “Beulah Alliance Church”
- Memo “Darren & Naomi Herbold Work Special”
- 17504 – 98A Ave Edmonton, AB T5T 5T8
- Directly to the Christian & Missionary Alliance of Canada.
- Must choose “Darren & Naomi Herbold” in the drop down menu, then our projects will load.
- Monthly Pre Authorized Giving – For pre-authorized giving, please fill out this form.
- Monthly giving helps us to budget effectively.
***Please designate your funds to “Darren & Naomi Herbold Work Special”***
To our American partners and friends, thank you for your support and trust. All gifts are so appreciated! Monthly donations help us to plan and budget even more effectively. Would you consider starting a recurring donation plan?
Ways To Give
- Online – Through the US not for profit (501c3) For Freedom International.
- Mail (Check)
- Check payable to “For Freedom International”
- 3417 Ivy Drive Grand Forks, ND 58201